Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
All Hall will be equipped with:
– A laptop with Microsoft Windows 11 & Microsoft Office 2016
– AV Staff will help you in preparing your presentation and will be besides for any assistance.
– The LED Screens & Projectors are supporting HDMI Cables
Instructions for Speakers:
– All presentations should be saved on a USB flash memory.
– Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2013 or later.
– Make sure that all videos & pictures in the same file of presentation even if it’s embedded in the presentation file.
– If you have special kind of fonts, please provide us by the names of these fonts.
– We recommend to use QuickTime software for videos Conversion.
– Upload your presentation early (45 min before) to the Audio Visual Center (SACIS AV center) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
– If you exceed the presentation period, the screen will be closed automatically.
Instructions for Chairpersons:
– Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the time of the sessions you chair.
– Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his presentation.
*NOTE: If you have difficulty uploading the presentation, please come to our audiovisual center in Hotel Intercontinental 2 hours before your talk presentation, our audio-visual staff will assist you in uploading your talk.*